It is estimated that 84% of adults have lower back pain at some point in their lives, and up to 25% of them have lower back pain due to inflammation of their sacro-iliac joints. Sacroilitis refers to the inflammation of one or both of your sacro-iliac joints, i.e. where your lower spine meets your pelvis. This inflammation can cause pain in your lower back, buttocks, and can extend down to one or both of your legs. Sacroilitis can also cause pain in your hips and groin/pelvis.
If you’re experiencing pain due to Sacroilitis, we’ve got the perfect product for you! The Neo G RX Sacroiliac Belt is designed to help support the pelvis and sacro-iliac joints to help relieve pain.
Also known as an SIJ Belt, this device is different from a lumbar support brace which supports the entire lumbar spine. The width of this SIJ belt is much smaller so that it only provides targeted compression to the sacro-iliac joints and pelvis in particular.
This targeted compression provides support to aid weakened or unstable lower back muscles and pelvic joints.
By stabilising the lower back and sacro-iliac joints, the Neo G RX Sacroiliac Belt allows for better posture and alignment of your pelvis while you walk so you can still do all the things you love. Its slimline design and breathable fabric make it perfect for use every day - be it under your clothes for work, or even over lightweight materials when you’re at the gym.
Benefits and Features of the Neo G RX Sacroiliac Belt:
- Provides support and alignment of the pelvic area by aiding stabilization of the sacroiliac joint
- Helps with lower back instability
- Targeted compression of the lower back muscles helps to relieve lower back and sacroiliac pain
- 2 adjustable power straps to provide optimum support and customised fit, and ensure the device does not slip while you wear it
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical device
- Made from high-quality materials to ensure durability
- Constructed with breathable fabrics making it perfect for everyday use
- Slimline design so that it can be worn undetected under your clothes
- Less bulky than lumbar support braces making it suitable for use while working out at the gym or playing sport on the field
- Suitable for both men and women
- Compatible with the Neo G Hot and Cold Therapy Disc
- Available in the following sizes:
Small: up to 86 cm
Medium: 86 - 105 cm
Large: 105 - 119 cm
X-Large: 119 - 132 cm
How To Use The Neo G Sacroiliac Belt
- Ensure that you have consulted your physician or physiotherapist before using this product
- While wearing this product, ensure its not too tight as this may cause reduced blood flow
- Avoid using it for prolonged periods such as while sleeping
- Do not use this product over bruised skin or open wounds
- If any rash or skin irritation occurs while using this product, please discontinue use and consult your doctor
- Cotton, Polyester, Polyurethane, Polyamide, Elastane, Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus, Natural Rubber Latex
Wash & Care:
- Hand wash with cold water only and dry flat.
- Do not use Fabric Softener.
- Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
How To Apply to the Neo G SI Joint Belt