The Neo G 3D Hot & Cold Therapy Disc is a lightweight medical device that is primarily used to treat pain, inflammation, and swelling in joints and muscles. As the name suggests, the product can be used for hot and cold therapy. The Disc is ergonomically designed to treat the bonier joints or ‘hard-to-reach’ areas of the body such as the kneecap, elbow, thumb, shoulder, heel, ankle, etc.
Features & Benefits of the Neo G 3D Hot & Cold Therapy Disc
- Dual function for hot and cold therapy
- Reusable and comes with a Protector Sleeve to protect the skin from unwanted heat or ice burns
- Universal size (11.5 x 6.4 x 6.2 cm ;150g) and easily stored
- Remains flexible when both hot and cold so it can be molded easily over the contours of each body part/area to be treated
- Ergonomically designed to treat the ‘hard-to-reach’ areas of the body or joints with bony prominences
- Provides up to 15 minutes of use when either hot or cold
- Designed to be compatible with the use of the Neo G range of orthopedic supports and braces, so that it can be securely positioned within the device and provide compression when needed
The Neo G 3D Hot & Cold Therapy Pack can be used for:
Hot therapy is used to help reduce chronic pain and stiffness of the joints and muscles, which are commonly associated with Osteoarthritis, such as the kneecap, thumb or elbow. This product is designed to help treat the bonier areas such as cases of Frozen Shoulder, or chronic pain in the heel from bony spurs. Heat can also help to soothe general aches and pains like headaches or a sore neck from sitting at your desk for long periods and even provide relief from menstrual cramps that aim to ruin your day. Heat is also beneficial when you are treating sore muscles from rehabilitation with your physical therapist.
Cold therapy is used to treat pain, inflammation, and swelling, particularly in the acute phase, i.e. when an injury has just occurred such as an ankle sprain or a torn hamstring; and even a fractured bone while on your way to the emergency room. It is also beneficial in injuries such as a slipped spinal disc or dislocated kneecap and is excellent for pain relief after orthopedic surgery. It is also the go-to management for sore muscles from weight-training at the gym to ball practice on the soccer field. Cold can also be used to provide soothing pain relief from insect bites, tooth-aches, ear-aches, and even neck/back pain from Whiplash or locked spinal joints. The shape of this product makes it great for treating pain and inflammation of the base of the thumb in cases of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
How to use it:
- Ensure that the disc is at room temperature before attempting to heat or cool
- Heating: Remove all packaging and place the disc in a heat-resistant bowl. Pour in approximately I,5 liters of boiling water and leave for 3-6 minutes. With caution, remove the disc and dry it with a towel. Then place the disc into the protector sleeve and apply it to the affected area.
- Icing: Place the disc in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Remove it with caution, and insert it into the protector sleeve. Apply to the affected area.
- With heating or cooling, the disc should be used up until you find it comfortable, but it should not exceed 15 minutes.
- If you are using a Neo G supportive device with the therapy disc, make sure it is fastened more loosely than usual so that it is not too tight. This can restrict blood flow and cause pain.
Supports and Braces that can be used with the Neo G 3D Hot & Cold Therapy Disc:
- Always consult a Physician or Allied Health Professional (Such as Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) before you use this product. It may be contra-indicated in some conditions and cause damage.
- Do not use on broken skin or over open wounds.
- Do not use it for babies or small children.
- Not suitable for people who have decreased sensation (unable to feel heat or cold properly) such as those who suffer from Diabetes or Spinal injuries.
- Always make sure to use the protector sleeve to prevent yourself from sustaining a heat or ice burn, and check your skin frequently while using it.
- Do not use it for more than 10 - 15 minutes at a time.
- If you get a rash or your pain worsens with using the pack, please consult your physician immediately.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the materials that the disc is made of.
Materials/Allergy Information:Inside: Non-Toxic Gel
Outside: Woven Nylon, PVC
Wash & Care:
- Hand-wash both the disc and the sleeve with cold water and soap. Dry flat.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page