- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder