The Polar Ice Wrist and Elbow Wrap is a great product for relieving pain from bruises, strains, and injuries from soft tissue trauma. It's a wrap made from fleece so that it’s comfortable on the skin and prevents you from getting any ice burns. The fleece holds encapsulated ice packs (filled with purified water) so that you can ice the entire forearm from wrist to elbow, and it has adjustable loops so you can compress the affected area to your preference.
Polar ice is one of the most reliable and trusted brands in Ice Therapy or Cryotherapy for pain management from soft tissue injuries. Polar Ice products are unique in that they are designed to conform to specific areas of the body, provide adequate compression, and ensure the ice stays where it's supposed to be. From treating small areas like your index finger or much larger areas like your knee, Polar Ice has an ice pack to suit every need.
It's a versatile and easy-to-use product for pain and swelling so that you can return to living your life to the fullest as soon as possible.
Features & Benefits of the Polar Ice Wrist and Elbow Wrap:
- Effective relief from pain and swelling/edema
- Made from fleece so that it’s comfortable on the skin and acts as an insulating layer between the ice and your skin, preventing any frostbite that can occur with direct ice-on-skin contact
- The ice packs are in separate pockets so that the ice doesn’t move out of position while you use it
- Ergonomically designed so that it conforms to the shape or contours of your affected area
- Has a hook-and-loop closure system so you can compress the affected area
- Large enough so that you can treat the entire forearm, from wrist to elbow so that you can quickly return to full function of your forearm
Use the Polar Ice Wrist and Elbow Ice Pack for:
- Pain and swelling from acute or chronic injuries
- Strains, injuries, and bruises from soft tissue trauma
- During physical rehabilitation
- After intense physical activity
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist, forearm or elbow fractures
- Tendonitis (Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Wrist sprains, etc)
- Wrist & Elbow RSI
How to use the Polar Ice Wrist and Elbow Cold Pack:
- Make sure to consult a doctor or physical therapist before you use it
- Ensure the product is sufficiently cooled in the freezer (2 - 3 hours) before you use it.
- Open the straps and insert your forearm so that your thumb sits comfortably in the side cut-out
- Use hook-and-loop closure system to tighten the wrap around your forearm from wrist to elbow for the appropriate amount of compression you require
- Make sure it’s not too tight and doesn’t stop blood flow
- Recommended use is up to 15 minutes
- Do not use if you suffer from altered or decreased sensation in your forearm