The Seal-Tight Waterproof Foot/Ankle Cast Cover 29405 is an essential aid for anyone with an ankle in a plaster cast or dressing. This waterproof cover is designed to keep the foot dry and hygienic during regular showering or bathing. This product is the updated version of the original model 20105 which has been discontinued.
While a strong, polyvinyl cover protects the cast or dressing from moisture, a specially designed seal above the ankle keeps water out of the cover. Recommended by medical professionals, this Seal-Tight cast cover takes the hassle out of showering with an ankle in plaster. Size: 12 inches (31cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference.
Benefits of the Waterproof Seal-Tight Ankle Foot Cast Cover 29405
- Ideal for keeping an ankle cast or injured foot dry while bathing and showering.
- Works equally well with ankle braces and dressings.
- Prevents cast softening (and eventual replacement) due to water damage.
- Improves hygiene, helping to prevent irritation and infection.
- Forms a watertight seal above the ankle.
- Designed to last the life of a cast reuse as often as required.
- Easy to fit and remove.
- Size: 12 inches (31cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference
Material & Allergy Information:
- No latex used in manufacture suitable for wearers with a rubber allergy.
- Made from a durable, polyvinyl cover ultrasonically bonded to a plastic ring with a flexible, tight-fitting seal.
- Transparent cast cover with a blue plastic ring.