Is foot pain messing up your game on the sports field? Sports medicine mogul OS1st brings you the first-ever Plantar Fasciitis Compression Sock that’s perfect for those who want to perform at their best. Whether you’re suffering from Osteoarthritis, Plantar Fasciitis, or nagging pain from an old foot/ankle injury, the FS4 Plantar Fasciitis No Show White Compression Socks could be just what you need.
Offering medical-grade orthopedic support, the FS4 Compression Socks help to strengthen the structure of the foot and relieve pain. They can also be used as a preventative measure to help stave off the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis and other overuse injuries. Recommended by physiotherapists, personal trainers, and podiatrists as a great tool for physical rehabilitation and training.
The No-Show White compression socks fit discreetly just on the tips of your ankles so that they are barely noticeable. White in color so that they are suitable for most professional sporting leagues. Its slimline design means you can use them like regular socks within your shoes. Say goodbye to big and bulky splints that hinder your swag!
Features & Benefits of the FS4 No-Show White Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks:
- Helps to relieve and prevent foot pain
- Technical performance sock that strengthens the structure of the foot. This helps to prevent Plantar Fasciitis symptom onset as well as overuse injuries.
- Provides medical-grade orthopedic support
- Y-Gore heel for anatomical shape
- Patented Compression Zone Technology for proper foot cushioning and support
- Seamless Construction to ensure maximum comfort
- Extra cushioning without the bulk
- Anatomical left/right design for the perfect fit
- Made from Ultra-soft Nylon that’s both comfortable and highly durable
- Moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial treatment features
- 360-degree Blister protection
- The No-Show White design is meant to appear like any other pair of socks so that it can be worn discreetly with most types of footwear
- Available in sizes S to XL (Please make use of the sizing chart before placing your order
The FS4 No-Show White Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks Can Be Used For:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel or Arch Pain
- Previous foot injuries
- Chronic Heel Pain
- Arthritis of the feet and ankles
- Poor circulation in the legs
Materials and Allergy Information
- 13% Lycra Spandex
- 87% Micro-nylon
- Soft moisture wicking fabric
- Hand wash them in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse well and air dry. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener or bleach.