The OS1st FS4+ Compression Bracing Socks are a new and innovative take on ‘pressure stockings’ or ‘compression socks’ as we know them.
These are the go-to socks for relief from Plantar Fasciitis and Varicose Veins, but they have now been updated for sporting and recreational use. They are designed as an all-in-one recovery sock and performance running aid, i.e. it is designed for use when running, walking, standing, sitting, working out at the gym, and even sleeping. These socks combine the benefits of a medical-grade foot support sleeve with the comfort and style of your everyday socks.
It serves as a healthcare product aimed at providing pain relief, aiding in the recovery of leg injuries and circulatory problems. In addition, it functions to enhance performance, stability, and stamina in the legs for those who are avid runners or play high-impact landing sports like Soccer or Competitive Running. The FS4+ Compression Bracing Socks are lightweight, easy to use and perfect for both sedentary and active lifestyles. They are available in a selection of colors for both Men and Women.
Features & Benefits of the OS1st FS4+ Compression Socks For Plantar Fasciitis:
- 20-30 mmHg Medical Grade Graduated Compression to boost venous blood flow and improve circulation
- Protects the arch of the foot (Plantar Fascia)
- Supports the Achilles Tendon
- Extra cushioning to support the weight-bearing areas of your foot
- Lightly padded with high-quality materials to provide maximum comfort no matter what activity you engage in, whether it's lying on your couch all day or running a 5k
- Y-gore heel pocket for perfect placement on your feet and legs for an athletic fit
- Patented FS6® technology to help strengthen your foot and overall leg structure, especially during high-intensity workouts
- Compression Zone Technology® that is designed to provide overall extra support and stability, and help prevent injuries
- Made from moisture-wicking fabric for increased durability and to absorb both sweat and unpleasant odors making it perfect for all-day wear
- Lightweight and can be used in most types of footwear
- Each sock is anatomically correct and can be used on the left or right foot
- Our company logo on the sock is reflective making it safe to use in low-light conditions
- Available in sizes S to XL.
- Available in White, Grey, Pink Fusion, Black and Blue
The Orthosleeve FS4+ Graduated Compression Socks can be used for:
- Recovery from previous injuries
- Chronic Ankle Swelling
- Varicose Veins
- Poor circulation of the lower limbs
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Heel/Arch Pain
- Shin Splints
- High-impact sports
- Running & Climbing
- High-intensity workouts
How to wear the FS4+ Compression Bracing Socks:
- Use as a regular sock.
- Not for use over an open wound.
- It can be worn in most types of shoe styles.
- Each sock can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Materials and Allergy Information
- 20% Lycra Spandex
- 80% Micro-nylon
- Soft moisture wicking fabric
- Hand wash them in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse well and air dry. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener or bleach.