If you suffer from intense pain near the heel of your foot, you may have an inflammatory condition known as Plantar Fasciitis. Plantar Fasciitis occurs along the bottom of your foot when the thick band of tissue that connects your heel bone to your toes gets inflamed.
The Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Everyday Support 474 is a great product that helps to relieve the symptoms associated with Plantar Fasciitis such as pain, swelling, and increased pressure under the heel.
The lightweight design allows you to use it with most types of footwear, but it can also be used on its own. As the name suggests, it’s perfect for everyday use whether you’re just lounging around the house, at work or while playing your favorite sport, and can be worn all day long.
Features & Benefits of the Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Everyday Support:
- Helps provide pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis symptoms
- Helps protect and support the heel and arch of the foot during activity, sporting or recreational
- Advanced Silicone Heel Cushioning that aids in protecting the heel on high impact and provides supportive cushioning with every step
- Slimline and lightweight design that’s perfect for use in most types of footwear
- Snug and comfortable fit that supports the foot from above the toes to above the ankle
- Made from specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture
- Can be worn all day
- Comes in 1x pair
How to use the Neo G Plantar Fasciitis Everyday Support:
- Always seek medical advice before use, especially if you are diabetic.
- Pull each support over your toes, foot, and ankle. Make sure the toes are completely free. Do the same with the opposite foot.
- Ensure the silicone cushions sit directly under your heel. Smooth out any creases and ensure support is correctly positioned and comfortable.
- To be used on bare feet that are dry and free from any lotions, creams, or oils.
- Ensure that you have the correct size support for your foot and it does not hinder your circulation.
- Can be worn with most shoes. If you must wear socks, we recommend using the support first with socks over them.
- If you have shoes that already have orthopedic supports or inserts in them, please consult your physician, physiotherapist, or orthotist before using this product.
- Polyamide, Elastane, Polyurethane, Cotton, Polyester Insert: Silicone
Wash and Care:
- Handwash gently with cold water and dry flat.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Store in a cool, dry place.