Painful thumbs keeping you up at night? Carpal Tunnel Syndrome messing with your gaming capabilities? Trigger Thumb affecting your ability to grip and hold things? The Neo G Easy-Fit Thumb Brace might just be the solution you’re looking for!
The Neo G Easy-Fit Thumb Brace is an easy-to-use malleable splint that provides support of the thumb, by reducing pressure on the muscles and structures around the thumb, thus allowing them to rest and heal. The brace provides partial immobilisation of the thumb while still allowing for free movement of the rest of the fingers. The brace also promotes the correct alignment of the thumb bones and the bones of the wrist (also known as the carpal bones).
The Neo G Easy-Fit Thumb Brace is registered internationally as a Class 1 Medical Device to help relieve pain associated with arthritis, aching joints, hand and thumb sprains. It’s also the perfect tool to aid in recovery from joint or tendon overuse and inflammation in the wrist or thumb. Ideal for reducing stress and strain on the thumb and wrist, whilst providing stability to weak and injured thumbs.
Features and Benefits of the Neo G Easy-Fit Thumb Brace:
- Provides partial immobilisation of the thumb while allowing for free movement of the fingers
- Provides support and stability of the thumb and the wrist bones below the thumb
- Promotes correct alignment of the thumb joints
- Perfect tool to aid in recovery and rehabilitation of injured or weak thumbs
- Made from heat-therapeutic Neoprene which helps to warm up the joints and muscles as you wear it
- Has a removable metal splint that facilitates partial immobilisation of the thumb
- Adjustable compression straps so you can ensure adequate blood flow while you use it
- Adjustable straps also allow for a custom fit
- Unisex product
- One size fits all
- Available in blue
- Suitable for Left or Right thumb
- Compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc for fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles
The Neo G Easy-Fit Thumb Brace Can Be Used For:
- Previous thumb or wrist fractures
- De Quervain's
- Radial nerve injury or radiculopathy
- Trigger Thumb
- Overuse injuries
- Strains or sprains
- Weak or injured thumbs
Indications for use:
- Ensure that you have consulted your physician or physiotherapist before using this product
- While wearing this product, ensure its not too tight as this may cause reduced blood flow
- Avoid using it for prolonged periods such as while sleeping
- Do not use this product over bruised skin or open wounds
- If any rash or skin irritation occurs while using this product, please discontinue use and consult your doctor
- Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Polyurethane.
- Splint: Aluminium
Wash and Care:
- Hand wash with cold water only and dry flat.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Do Not Tumble Dry or Iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place
How To Apply the Neo G Thumb Stabilizer