The Neo G Airflow Ankle Support is a premium quality support from the Neo G Airflow range that focuses on lightweight and slimline products for active lifestyles. It's the perfect support for instability of the ankle, pain, and swelling commonly associated with arthritis and sprains or strains.
It features Multizone Compression Technology that provides a snug, yet comfortable fit without hindering your mobility, leaving you free to work out at the gym or train hard on the sports field. The Neo G Airflow Ankle Support is made from a specialized fabric that warms your muscles while still allowing them to breathe, and also helps to control any moisture that could develop while you move. The slimline design of the support allows you to use it in most types of footwear, for either work or play.
Be it for a basketball match, hiking up your favorite trail, or just getting through the day, the Neo G Airflow Ankle Support is the perfect go-to for that extra support when you need it the most.
Features & Benefits of the Neo G Airflow Ankle Support:
- Perfect for ankle pain, swelling, and instability
- Aids in recovery from injuries and great for use during rehabilitation
- Lightweight and slim design for use in most types of footwear so that its perfect for work or sporting activities
- Made from a breathable fabric that helps to warm your muscles yet still controls moisture that may develop from intense workouts or training sessions
- Features Multizone Compression that provides a snug and comfortable fit, but still allows you to have full flexibility
- Unisex, and can be worn on the left or right foot
- Available in sizes Small up to Extra Large
Use the Neo G Elastic Ankle Support Sleeve for:
- Ankle strains and sprains
- Ankle Instability
- Arthritis and achy ankles
- Achilles tendonitis and strains
- Walking, jogging or running
- Basketball, Soccer, Rugby and other field sports
- Hiking, mountain climbing or cycling
- Crossfit or other high-intensity workouts
- Ballet, Gymnastics
How to use the Ankle Sprain & Arthritis Support
- Always seek advice from your doctor or physiotherapist before using it.
- Apply like a sock so that it completely covers your ankle, allowing for free movement of the toes
- Make sure it’s the correct size and does not feel too tight or uncomfortable to avoid blood flow restriction
Part of our AirFlow range:
Wash and care:
- Hand wash only in cold water and dry flat
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
- Elastane, Polyamide