According to the most recent statistics, knee pain affects about 25-45% of the adult population. Be it from Osteoarthritis in the older population to sporting injuries in the younger one, knee pain affects women and men across the board; at one point or another.
The Self-Adjusting Knee Stabilizer from Mueller Sports Medicine is an advanced-level support device ideal for minor sprains, strains, and arthritis of the knee. It’s an easy-to-use support brace that aims to relieve pain and swelling from existing conditions and provide stability to weakened or injured knees. It’s also an effective tool used to help prevent common injuries or ailments.
Features & Benefits of the Mueller Self-Adjusting Knee Stabilizer:
- Provides relief from pain and swelling
- Provides support, stability, and compression for injured or weakened knees
- Criss-cross straps provide a snug and comfortable fit that can be self-adjusted to your specific needs
- Open patella cut-out helps to relieve pressure on your knee-cap
- Made from a soft neoprene blend that retains heat while you wear it, to help circulation and promote healing
- Wraparound design that makes it easy-to-use and remove
- Flexible steel springs on the sides that provide enhanced support for the sides of your knee
- Made from perforated fabric so that your skin can still be allowed to breathe, therefore making it suitable for use over long periods
- Treated with an antimicrobial shield that provides protection against odors, stains, and deterioration from the build-up of germs
- Can be used on Right or Left knee
- One Size Fits Most (14" - 20")
- Available in Black only
The Mueller Self-Adjusting Knee Stabilizer Can Be Used For:
- Postoperative irritation / pain
- Posttraumatic irritation / pain
- Patellar Lateralization
- Femoral Pain Syndrome
- Jumper’s Knee
- Runner’s Knee
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) tears or strains
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) tears or strains
- Meniscus tears
- Complex instabilities from injuries or fractures
- Natural rubber latex
Wash and Care:
- Handwash with cold water and dry flat.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.