The KT Tape Original in Beige is a kinesiology tape used to help support injured muscles, ligaments, joints, and tendons. It is a tried and trusted product used by healthcare professionals such as orthopedics, chiropractors, physical therapists, and athletic trainers for professional athletes. Since its recent increase in popularity, kinesiology tape is now offered directly to the general public. So whether you’re a professional bowler struggling with a torn bicep or just suffering from a twisted ankle from your morning walks, kinesiology tape is for you.
What is KT Tape?
It is essentially an elastic bandage made from original cotton that is sticky on one side so that it can be stuck onto bare skin to support and physically hold muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments. This allows the injured area to be immobilized (movement is restricted) while you recover, providing pain relief. It is lightweight and comfortable to use while you carry on living life to the fullest, be it while you are training hard at the gym, getting ready for a soccer match, or even just trying to get through the day.
Features & Benefits of KT Tape Original: Kinesiology Elastic Sports Tape
- It provides pain relief and restriction of movement without restricting your range of motion
- It’s lightweight, comfortable and easy-to-use
- It’s now made with a stronger adhesive, so it can last for up to 3 days
- It is made to endure and stay in position through multiple runs or workouts, daily showers, and even trips to the pool
- It also endures in the harshest of environments, including increased humidity and cold
- It uses an acrylic-based medical-grade adhesive that is gentle on your skin
- It is Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, and Natural Rubber-Free, which means that it is made from fewer substances that are likely to cause allergic reactions
- Available in a variety of colors to choose from: Black, Beige
Differences between the KT Tape Pro and the KT Tape Original Cotton:
KT Tape Original Cotton
KT Tape Pro
Greater support due to synthetic fibers
Lasts for up to 3 days
It lasts for up to 7 days
It can be used while showering or in the pool
Features fast-drying synthetic fibers (moisture wicking) and made to endure specifically for high-intensity water sports
Use KT Tape For:
- Neck pain and injuries
- Shoulder pain, including repetitive strain injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis Elbow / Golfers’ Elbow
- Gluteus pain
- Pelvic and groin pain
- Knee pain, including ligament laxity
- Shin splints
- Hamstring strain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- And much more!
How to use KT Kinesiology Tape
- Make sure your skin is clean and free from any dirt, oils, or lotions before you apply
- Remove excessive hair from the area you are treating so that the KT Tape will stick properly onto your skin
- If you are using it before a big sports match or a high-intensity workout, apply the tape 1 hour beforehand
- Do not stretch the ends of the tape
- Do not overstretch the tape while you apply it, as this can cause irritation of the skin and even lead to abrasions or bruises when you remove it
- Once you have assumed the correct portion of the area to be treated, maintain this position so that the tape can be applied effectively
- After applying the tape, activate the adhesive by rubbing it. This will generate heat so that the adhesive/glue will soften and stick better onto your skin
- When removing the tape, do so gently. Avoid ripping it off and use baby oil or warm water to help free it from your skin
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page