For the professional athlete, blisters can be severely damaging to their overall performance and cause a significant amount of pain. The KT Performance+ Blister Prevention Tape from leading brand KT Tape is a must-have for those suffering from blisters, and other athlete-related abrasion injuries, including chafing, and hot spot formation.
So if your new running shoes are tearing into your heels, or your hands are chafed from swinging that baseball bat all Summer, the KT Performance+® Blister Prevention Tape is for you!
The tape is made from premium synthetic non-woven fibers that are designed to withstand the often rigorous conditions that most athletes have to contend with when training and competing. The tape is engineered from a lightweight material that is designed to minimize blister-causing friction and still give you full mobility. For your convenience and easy application, the tape is cut into 3.5’’ strips so that it can be used for most areas.
What can the KT Performance+ Blister Prevention Tape be used for:
Athletes who experience increased friction in their bare hands or when using sports implements such as in:
- Baseball (batsmen and pitchers)
- Pole vaulting
Athletes who are prone to friction blisters on their feet such as those in sports that require significant starting, stopping, high-impact landing, and quick changes of direction. This can include basketball, soccer, football, volleyball, and tennis.
This product can even be useful to help break in a new pair of shoes for ballet performers or marathon runners.
Features & Benefits of the KT Blister Prevention Tape:
- Prevents the formation of blisters, hot spots, and chafing in the professional athlete
- Made from 100% synthetic fibers that are designed to be tear-resistant and ultra-durable in the harshest of athletic environments
- Made from a lightweight and thin material so that it’s comfortable on your skin and does not stop you from having full mobility
- Lasts for up to 2 days due to its strong adhesive (glue), that conforms to your skin and the shape of the area you are treating
- Has rounded edges that prevent the ends of the tape from fraying
- Cut into 3,5’’ strip for easy application
- Comes with a plastic travel case
How to apply the chafing and hot spot prevention tape:
- Make sure the area to be treated is clean and dry, and free from any oils, lotions, or ointments.
- Tear off a strip from the roll of tape and ensure that the paper backing is still intact.
- Carefully peel back both sides of the paper backing starting in the center of the strip. Be careful to not touch the glue or adhesive.
- Apply the sticky side of the tape directly to the desired skin area and slowly remove the paper backing, continuing to not to touch the adhesive.
- Once you have successfully applied the strip, gently rub the tape to generate some heat. This will loosen the glue so that it sticks onto your skin properly.
- When removing the tape, please do NOT rip it off. This may cause bruising or breaking of the skin.
Precautions when using the KT Performance+® Blister Prevention Tape:
- Do NOT use if your skin already has a blister, is broken, or has an open wound.
- Not for use if you have poor circulation, fragile skin, or if you have poor sensation such as in the case of diabetics.
- Only apply each strip one time.
- Stop using this product if your skin becomes severely itchy or irritable.
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page