Are you suffering from sore wrists from spending long hours on your computer or laptop? Then the IMAK Computer Glove A20128 is perfect for you!
Numerous studies have shown that spending increased amounts of time on your laptop or computer can cause strain and discomfort on your wrists which can ultimately lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tendonitis, repetitive strain injuries, cramping, and even fatigue.
The IMAK Computer Glove is the perfect tool to provide pain relief or prevent your wrists from the long-term effects of using a computer. It’s designed to keep your wrist in the ideal ergonomic position while you work, and also provides protection for your hand and wrist from heat often generated by laptops. The IMAK Computer Glove is a lightweight product, perfect for easy storage in your laptop bag or purse while you’re on the go. It's also completely reversible so it can be used on either hand.
Features / Benefits of the IMAK Computer Glove:
- Keeps your wrist in the ideal ergonomic position while you work
- Does not restrict your mobility
- It’s made from a soft cotton-lycra material that is is latex-free and comfortable on your skin
- It has a strong elastic inset on the back of the glove that makes it more versatile and allows it to fit almost any hand
- It is reversible so you can use it on your right or left hand
- It features an ErgoBeads cushioning pad that provides soothing relief and protection from hard surfaces and laptop-generated heat
- The ErgoBeads pad also provides a gentle massaging sensation to your palm and wrist to ease the build-up of discomfort or tension while you work
- It’s lightweight and compact, making it perfect for storage and transport
The IMAK Computer Glove can be used for:
- Wrist pain and strain from long hours typing away
- Discomfort from placing your hands on hard surfaces like your laptop or desk
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injuries in the hands and wrists
- Cramping of the palm, hand or wrist
- Fatigue of the palm, hand or wrist
Wash and care of the IMAK Computer Glove:
- To be hand washed with a mild detergent and dried flat
- Do not use bleach