If Plantar Fasciitis is now a regular part of your vocabulary, we imagine you’re struggling with nagging pain in your foot. Be it Plantar Fasciitis, pain in the arch or heel of your foot, arthritis, or simply foot fatigue, sports medicine brand OS1st brings you the first-ever Plantar Fasciitis sock that has revolutionized the treatment of foot pain on a global scale.
Recommended by physiotherapists and podiatrists alike, the OS1st FS4 Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks provide medical-grade orthopedic support that helps to relieve and prevent pain. An easy-to-use product that’s comfortable to wear all day long. The No-Show Black compression socks feature a slimline design so that you can wear them inside your chosen footwear discreetly. Black in color and just high enough to cover the tip of the ankle so that they appear like regular socks and don’t attract too much attention. No more bulky, obvious or uncomfortable splints to keep you from your peak performance!
Features & Benefits of the FS4 No-Show Black Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks:
- Helps to relieve and prevent foot pain
- Technical performance sock that strengthens the structure of the foot. This helps to prevent Plantar Fasciitis symptom onset as well as overuse injuries.
- Provides medical-grade orthopedic support
- Y-Gore heel for anatomical shape
- Patented Compression Zone Technology for proper foot cushioning and support
- Seamless Construction to ensure maximum comfort
- Extra cushioning without the bulk
- Anatomical left/right design for the perfect fit
- Made from Ultra-soft Nylon that is both highly durable and comfortable
- Materials are both moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial so that you can wear them all day without fear of odors
- 360-degree Blister protection
- The No-Show Black design is meant to appear like any other pair of socks so that it can be worn discreetly with most types of footwear
- Available in sizes S to XL (Please make use of the sizing chart before placing your order)
The FS4 No-Show Black Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks Can Be Used For:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel or Arch Pain
- Previous foot injuries
- Chronic Heel Pain
- Arthritis of the feet and ankles
- Poor circulation in the lower extremities
Materials and Allergy Information
- 13% Lycra Spandex
- 87% Micro-nylon
- Soft moisture wicking fabric
- Hand wash them in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse well and air dry. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener or bleach.