Plantar Fasciitis or Policeman’s Heel as it’s also known, refers to inflammation of the thick band of tissue that connects your toes to your heel bone. It occurs on the bottom of the foot and is often described as a ‘stabbing pain’ near the heel. As those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis will tell you, it can make your activities of daily living very challenging; even more so if you are an athlete. This is where the Fasciitis Fighter comes in.
Plantar Fasciitis can be treated with ice therapy, massage, and even Kinesiotape for short-term relief, but podiatrists, physiotherapists, and biokinetics everywhere will tell you that strengthening the plantar fascia is key for long-term recovery. In addition, strengthening the entire foot and calf muscles also helps to stave off recurrent bouts of inflammation.
The Fasciitis Fighter was designed by a physiotherapist to perform specific plantar fascia strengthening exercises in a comfortable and safe way. The Fasciitis Fighter is a closed-cell foam product aimed at relieving Plantar Fasciitis pain without having to use something as ineffective as a rolled-up towel. The product allows you to place the plantar fascia under tension while working the muscles in your feet and calf.
The main difference of using this device compared to being on a flat surface is it raises the toes which stretch the plantar fascia. If these exercises are performed over a three-month period or more, they help the plantar fascia tolerate the load of day-to-day activities and help improve pain levels in persistent plantar fasciitis.
Features and Benefits of the Fasciitis Fighter:
- Helps provide pain relief for Plantar Fasciitis
- High load strength training device
- Designed for evidence-based exercises
- Made from EVA foam that is comfortable and safe to apply pressure of the feet and toes
- Ease of use without the hassle of rolling up a towel
- Encourages compliance in completing the exercises as you have a specific device to do them on
- More consistent and measured approach – with a towel this can vary day to day and it also compresses quickly and inconsistently
- You can feel when you are improving as you will not get as much “pull” through the arch and can therefore do more repetitions
- Recommended by physiotherapists, chiropractors, and podiatrists around the world
The Fasciitis Fighter can be used for:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arthritis of the foot
- Basketball Players
- Athletes of all kinds
- People who are on their feet a lot
How to use the Fasciitis Fighter:
NB: The Fasciitis Fighter should always be used under the guidance of your health care professional because every patient is different and their strengthening needs and tolerance may vary.
- Stand next to a counter, wall, or tabletop so you will have a stable base to place your fingers on for balance.
- Ensure that your fingers are only touching the stable surface and you are not putting any bodyweight on it. This is to ensure that your feet are doing all of the work as is intended for the exercise to be done properly.
- Using one foot, place your toes on the raised part of the device and have the balls of your foot resting on the flatter cushioned surface. It’s okay if not all your toes are raised but ensure your big toe is in the correct position.
- Your other foot can be flat on the ground for support.
- Start with your heel on the ground and slowly raise your heels and hold this position for 3 seconds.
- Gently lower your heel back into the starting position.
- You can start with 10 repetitions and slowly increase them as time goes on.
- In order to progress the exercise, you can lift the unaffected foot off the ground so your affected foot will have to carry the entire weight of the body.
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page