The AllCare Resistance Band Exercise Loops are essentially exercise bands that provide resistance for strengthening and rehabilitating your muscles. Initially used for physical rehabilitation following injury, these bands have gained popularity in the last few years and are now being used by men and women of all ages. This is mainly because the bands are easy to use and suitable for any fitness level. So whether you’re working out at home or learning to use your muscles after a stroke, these AllCare Resistance Band Exercise Loops are for you!
These Loops are commonly used in various types of training exercises such as Pilates and Crossfit to name a few, to build muscle and improve fitness levels. They are also used by Physiotherapists, Biokineticists, and Occupational Therapists during rehabilitation to help increase muscle strength and mobility, for a wide assortment of conditions and injuries.
Each exercise band is color-coded with a different level of resistance which provides a wide variety of exercise variations that can target all muscle groups in the body. They function to help you increase your muscle strength and mobility in a safe and progressive manner. You can tailor your workouts or rehabilitation sessions to your needs by using these bands individually, or using several at once so that they provide the correct level of resistance for you.
The AllCare Resistance Band Exercise Loops are lightweight and easily stored or transported, making them the perfect alternative to heavy dumbbells and kettlebells.
They are available in 4 colors with an unstretched length of 27.5cm.
Features & Benefits of the AllCare Resistance Band Exercise Loops:
- Helps increase muscle strength and mobility
- Helps improve fitness levels of the entire body
- Provides resistance for muscle training and rehabilitation
- Small and lightweight so they can be easily carried around in your gym bag or stored away without taking up too much space
- Five color-coded strengths
- Resistance ranges from Light to X-Extra Firm
Use the AllCare Resistance Band Exercise Loops for:
- Physical Rehabilitation following injury or mobility impairment
- At home work-outs
- Yellow - Light
- Red - Medium
- Green - Firm
- Blue - X-Firm
Care and Handling:
- Rinse and air dry.
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep away from an open flame and appliances that generate heat.
- Made from latex