The unique design of IMAK's Arthritis Socks A2019 provides mild compression, warmth and increased circulation to promote healing for those suffering from arthritis of the foot and/or toes. These arthritis socks were designed by an orthopaedic surgeon to prevent and alleviate the pain associated with arthritis, neuropathy and poor circulation. They can also be worn to prevent swelling of the feet and legs, especially on long flights.
The socks have individual toes, just like gloves, and also have added webbing in between the toes to prevent stiffness by keeping the toes separated and able to stretch, which encourages a more natural gait when walking. These socks come in three sizes - small, medium and large and are grey in colour. They are extremely easy to put on and, are so comfortable, that they can be worn day and night.
The manufacturer recommends you consult your doctor before using the IMAK Arthritis Socks for treating circulatory problems, especially those associated with diabetes, neuropathy of the lower leg or other existing skin conditions.
Benefits of IMAK Arthritis Socks A2019
- Can wear 24 hours a day
- Provides mild compression to control swelling
- May help with poor circulation
- May help with neuropathy of the feet
- Great for walking
- Comfortable fabric - soft breathable cotton
- Warms up cold feet
- Helps keep feet dry
- Come in 3 sizes - small, medium and large
- Fully washable
IMAK Arthritis Socks Can Be Used For:
- Arthritic foot and toe pain
- Poor circulation
- Swelling the feet and the ankles
- Travelling - especially flying
Materials and Allergy Information
- Free from Latex
- 92% cotton
- 8% Spandex
- Soft breathable fabric
- To wash, simply hand wash them in cold water, rinse well and air dry. Do not put in the tumble drier or use fabric softener or bleach.