The Neo G Kids’ Ankle Support Brace with Figure-of-8 Strap is specifically designed to provide dynamic support of the ankle complex in children up to approximately 12 years of age. It provides extra support, comfort, and compression of the ankle complex, allowing your child to continue with their activities of daily living, be it running around on the playground or dribbling on a soccer field. The brace is used to help reduce excessive movement of the ankle joint to prevent injury or sprains and to provide support for a child who already suffers from ankle instability (from a previous injury, ligament laxity or chronic arthritis).
It is a unisex product and is available in one size only. It has adjustable straps to suit the contours of your child’s foot and can be worn on the right or left side. The brace is lightweight and easy to use in most styles of footwear. It is made from Premium Grade Neoprene, a heat-therapeutic material that helps to increase warmth in the joint making it perfect for when your child suffers from stiffness and pain.
Features & Benefits Of Neo G Kids Ankle Brace
- It provides support for muscle strains and tendinopathies such as Achilles Tendon Rupture, Achilles Tendonitis, and Peroneal Tendonitis.
- It also provides support for High ankle sprains, Eversion and Inversion ligament sprains, and support during the latter part of the rehabilitation process following a fracture.
- It provides preventative support and compression for instability.
- It helps relieve symptoms of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis such as pain and stiffness, and helps give support if your child is limping.
- Made from durable, heat-therapeutic Neoprene which helps warm the muscles and joints to ease stiffness and pain.
- The figure-of-8 strap simulates taping so you don’t have to spend 10-15 minutes taping up your child’s ankle every time he goes out to play.
- The figure-of -8 strap is adjustable to ensure an optimum fit for each child.
- The edges are bound with perfectly flat-finished seams to provide blood flow safety and ensure durability so you don’t have to keep replacing the product. On top of that, it won’t irritate the skin as taping often does.
- It is lightweight and easy to fit into most types of footwear.
- It is comfortable enough to wear throughout the day.
Use the Children Ankle Brace For:
- Children up to 12 years old
- Symptoms of Arthritis
- Ligament Sprains and Muscle Strains
- “Weak” ankles or Ligament Laxity
- Preventative support
- Sports or recreational activities that include fast-paced weight changes; including running or jumping
How to wear The Neo G Kids Ankle Support:
- This product is to be used only on clean, unbroken skin.
- With the help of an adult, the child must push the toes and ball of the foot through the opening, and make sure the Neo G logo is positioned directly over the ankle.
- Wrap the upper strap around the ankle and secure the fastener firmly until snug.
- Wrap the long strap over the foot and behind the ankle, and continue to pull the strap under the foot and behind the ankle in a figure-of-8 motion.
- Continue to pull the strap over the front of the foot and secure the fastener over the front strap.
- Continue to pull until firm and snug.
- We encourage that you or another adult supervises this process to ensure that the brace is secure and not too tight.
- Make sure to remove the brace for a few hours every day whilst your child has a rest so the skin can breathe and blood can flow freely.
Wash, Care & Materials
- It contains Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, and Polypropylene.
- For cold hand-wash only with a mild detergent and to be dried flat.
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach.
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page