kneeThe Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap is a great product for extra knee support when you need it the most. So if you’re suffering from instability in your knee from lax ligaments or Osteoarthritis, pain and swelling from a chronic injury, or just a general feeling of a weak or “wobbly” knee joint, then the Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap is the perfect solution for you.
Shock Doctor is a leading brand in performance sports therapy, that prides itself on designing products to help you perform at your very best, whether you’re recovering from injury, surgery, or dealing with ongoing chronic challenges. Shock Doctor is trusted and worn by hundreds of professional and college athletes all over the globe.
The Wrap is great for instant pain relief because it provides support, compression, and stability to the knee joint. The wrap also helps to facilitate healing and protect the knee from further injury.
It has a Pre-curved design feature for extra comfort and a snug fit. It's made from materials that provide therapeutic warmth to your knee joint which is a bonus for healing and recovery.
The Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap is lightweight, easy on the skin, and easy-to-use, making it the perfect tool for someone on the move.
Features & Benefits of the Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap:
- Provides instant pain relief from minor to moderate sprains and strains
- Provide extra support and stability for recovery and healing
- Made from N-Tex neoprene that features moisture-wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing
- Easy to wrap around the knee with premium Z-grip straps
- These straps are adjustable so you can customize the compression for maximum stability, support, and alignment
- Suitable for athletes or users at Performance Level 2 (Moderate support for minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for recovery)
- Anatomically correct in that it has a pre-curved design for that extra-enhanced fit
- The knee-cap or patella is protected and stabilized with a padded buttress
- The area that would sit at the back of the knee is made from a multiway-stretch Lycra that is comfortable on the skin as you move and bend your knee
- Available in Black; can be used on the left or right side
- Fits most knee sizes (knee circumference of up to 16 inches)
Use the Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap for:
- Mild to moderate knee pain associated with arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis
- Mild to moderate knee strains and knee sprains
- Chronic knee pain and swelling
- Instability of the knee
- Recovery from knee injuries or surgery
- Walking, jogging, running, hiking
- Field sports
Wash and care:
- Hand wash only in cold water and dry flat
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
- Elastane, Neoprene
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page