The Calf Shin Compression Wrap Brace from Shock Doctor is an excellent product for those suffering from calf pain and strain, cramping in the calf/leg, shin splints, and varicose veins. The product is designed for everyday use, whether you're at work, shooting some hoops, or training hard for that 10k.
It’s designed with multiple straps that are quick and easy to wrap onto your leg when you’re on the go and can be adjusted to control the amount of compression you want for optimum fit, stability, and comfort. It also goes the extra mile with these removable shin support pads that can be adjusted to provide compression tailored to your specific needs or preference.
The brace is made from quality materials that provide therapeutic warmth to aid healing and help to control any moisture that may develop during intense workouts.
Features & Benefits of the Shock Doctor Calf Shin Compression Brace:
- Used to provide compression and relief of the calf from pain, strain, shin splints, etc.
- Provides moderate support for the lower leg and calf
- Practical and slimline design for everyday use, be it for work or play
- Designed with a multi-strap system that allows you to adjust the level of compression you prefer
- Easy-to-wrap Z-grip adjustable strap for quick application when you’re on the go
- Adjustable and removable shin support pads that provide targeted healing pressure where you need it the most
- Binding is made from lycra/spandex for added comfort and long-lasting wear
- Made from N-Tex air flow vented neoprene that provides moisture-wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing while you move
- Made with antimicrobial technology that helps to control any bacteria that can develop from intense workouts or exposure to harsh environments
- Aids your proprioception or awareness of stress where the brace will restrict enough movement so that you know when to contract your muscles to prevent further injury
- It comes in a size that fits most and can be worn on the left or right leg
Use the Shock Doctor Shin Splints Compression Wrap for:
- Calf pain and strain
- Shin splints
- Leg cramps
- Varicose veins
- Achilles Tendon instability
- Recovery from injury to the calf
- Basketball, Soccer and other field sports
- Cycling and Hiking
- Running, jogging or walking
How to use the Calf Strain Injury Support 857:
- Always seek advice from your doctor or physiotherapist before use
- Orientate yourself: ensure the product label 857 is nearest to your knee, and the Shock Doctor label is placed firmly on the outer side of your calf
- The straps should close over your calf
- Apply over the calf/leg so that it is between the knee and ankle. It must not hinder any movement of the knee or ankle.
- Make sure to adjust the fit with the straps so it does not feel too tight or uncomfortable to avoid blood flow restriction
Wash and care:
- Hand wash only in cold water and dry flat
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
- Elastane, Neoprene
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page