The Body Assist Posture Improver 750 has been designed for people with round shoulder syndrome and for people who just want to improve their posture. This posture improver is frequently recommended by physiotherapists around the world. Improving posture means less stress on the upper back and neck.
Sitting at a desk or computer all day can cause neck and upper back pain if the shoulders aren't kept in the right position. Wearing the posture improver will ensure that the shoulders are pulled back, giving gentle but firm support.
The Body Assist Posture Improver is also designed for young teenage girls who are becoming self-conscious of their developing breasts and therefore tend to hunch over. Wearing the posture improver give them confidence in their appearance and save them from having hunched shoulders all their lives.
The posture improver is made from a unique brushed cotton elastic which is extremely comfortable to wear directly next to the skin. This unique orthopaedic elastic composition gives extra support and is totally invisible under clothing. The padded underarm sections ensure all day comfort
It is extremely easy to put on using simple hook and tape closures. The item is fully washable on a warm wash and can be either tumble dried or air dried.
Benefits of Body Assist Posture Support Brace 750
- Improves posture
- Prevents neck and upper back pain due to poor posture
- Does not restrict movement
- Easy to put on
- Unique fabric feels good on bare skin
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- 5 sizes
Body Assist Rounded Shoulders Brace Can Be Used For:
- Improving rounded shoulders
- Creating a better posture
- Sitting at a desk or computer
- General household and manual tasks
- Helping teenage girls with self confidence
Material and Allergy Information
- Poly-cotton/Terry: 45% polyester and 55% poly-cotton (65/35)
- Elastic: 86% viscose and 14% elastane