Mueller Max Knee Strap 59857
Product Code: 59857
Availability:Out of stock
Sizing: One Size Fits Most
Mueller's Max knee strap provides all-round stabilization and pain relief for an injured knee. Built-in compression tubes target the quadriceps and patellar tendons to help with the healing of conditions like runner's knee and patellar tendonitis.
Benefits of the Mueller Max Knee Strap 59857
- Compression tubing provides pain relief and all-round stabilization of the kneecap.
- Upper compression tubing improves patellar tracking by correcting quadriceps misalignment.
- Lower tubing applies direct, soothing compression to the patellar tendon.
- Tubing either side of the kneecap provides compression which helps to improve patellar tracking.
- Lightweight and easy to fit, with two Velcro hook & loop straps.
- Breathable fabric mesh on back of strap reduces sweating and discomfort.
- Can be worn all day for lasting pain relief.
- Features Mueller's patented, Aegis antimicrobial treatment to protect the strap from odors, staining and deterioration.
- Recommended for correcting quadriceps misalignment, arthritis, bursitis, chondromalacia, jumper's knee, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, patellofemoral syndrome (PFPS), iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS), runner's knee, subluxating kneecap and patellar tendonitis.
- Single adjustable size fits left or right knee, 30.4 to 45.7cm (12 to 18 inches)
Material & Allergy Information:
- Neoprene blended fabric
- Available in black only