The Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support has been designed to give relief to people suffering with pain from plantar fasciitis. This condition affects many people, especially runners.
Plantar fasciitis is an injury which can afflict anyone who either stands on their feet for long hours each day or those who run, walk or hike on a regular basis. This type of repetitive strain injury is exacerbated when walking or running on hard surfaces such as pavements and concrete.
Our feet have a long, fibrous band of tissue which runs from our toes to our heels. The purpose of this tissue is to support our foot arch and the muscles in our feet. With overuse, it’s easy to over stretch the tissue and cause minute tears, which in turn cause inflammation which inevitably leads to pain.
Oddly enough, it’s women who suffer more from plantar fasciitis than men. Note that it’s a condition which will definitely be more prevalent in people who are overweight and those who are on their feet for many hours during the day.
Your risk may also increase if you:
- Wear shoes which have thin soles
- Have flat feet
- Frequently wear shoes with high heels
- Suffer from a tight Achilles tendon
- Have an usual gait or stride
- Wear running/exercise shoes which are no longer giving you the support you need.
Wearing the Mueller Arch Support can help prevent this problem, especially if you fall into one of the above categories. It can also alleviate the problem once plantar fasciitis has taken hold.
The Mueller Arch Support can be used for:
- Support for advanced knee arthritis
- Medium stability for moderate to major ligament sprains
- Medium stability for moderate to major muscle strains
- Providing physical restraint around the knee area
- Helping to restore knee stability
- Slowing down joint degeneration
- Protecting the knee against recurrence of old injuries
Features and Benefits of the Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support 46027
The Mueller Arch Support supports the plantar fascia, which, as described above, is the band of fibrous tissue which runs from your heel to your toes. It helps to relieve soreness, inflammation and discomfort in the arch and heel area, by using targeted, upward compression.
The arch support can be used on either the right or left foot and, it’s adjustable, so one size fits all (up to 18 inches/45.72cm – measure around the arch of the foot). This products is also designed to fit any shoe style, making it possible to wear in all situations – office, gym or a night out. It’s lightweight and comfortable design means it can be worn continuously without any discomfort.
The arch support is made from a perforated fabric which gives it breathability. It has a soft, comfortable arch compression pad. It’s adjustable hook-and-loop closure controls the amount of compression.
How to put on the Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Support
- Position the arch support under the center of the arch with the blue pad facing upwards.
- Wrap the strap on the inside of the foot over the top of the foot. Secure the strap to the brace.
- Wrap the strap from the outside of the foot over the top of the foot. Secure the strap to the brace.
- Adjust the straps so they give you the support that you need
Material and Allergy Information
- Contains latex
The Mueller Arch Support is fully washable. Simply wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Rinse in cold water and then air dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry.
- Shipping Cost
- Delivery Time-frames
- Satchels & Box shipping packaging
- International Shipping
- Reasons for delay dispatch
- Returns Page
Shipping Options and Costs
During checkout you will have to choose a shipping method. Here is a breakdown.
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|$75 or over||Free||$4.97|
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Brisbane. Our cutoff for deliveries is 1:30pm AEST. If you place an order before 1:30pm on a business day your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery estimates are below.
Orders are dispatched every business day, the cutoff is 1:30pm AEST.
|State||Free Standard Shipping||Express Post|
|VIC||3 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NSW||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|SA||3 to 5 Business Days||2 to 3 Business Days|
|ACT||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|TAS||4 to 6 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|QLD||2 to 4 Business Days||1 to 2 Business Days|
|NT||8 to 12 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
|WA||5 to 10 Business Days||2 to 4 Business Days|
Note: These are estimates based on recent deliveries and not a guarantee. Exceptions apply to rural areas of SA, QLD, NT, WA which can take longer
Satchels & Box Packaging
Most of our orders are sent with mailing satchels. With inflation, supply chain issues and the general increase in costs in almost every aspect of our business - the benefit of using satchels is that it lowers the weight and size of the parcel which keeps our cost down. This has allowed us to continue to offer free standard shipping.
Please note that sometimes parcels can get squashed during transit which cause your products packaging to get dented or slightly damaged. The product will not be affected.
If you wish to avoid any risk of damage during transit or your purchase is a gift we recommend opting for our $1.50 box packaging option. You will find this option in the cart page after you add your items to cart.
We currently only ship to the following countries. New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, South Africa and Japan. We will ship with Australia Post International Standard Shipping which includes tracking and you will be notified via email.
Reasons For Dispatch Delay
We're quite good at dispatching orders within 24 hours of a business day. However delays can occur for multiple reasons that include but is not limited to:
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- Public Holidays
- Extreme Weather Events
- Paypal Echeque payment method can take up to 4 business days for PayPal to mark the transaction as completed
- Bank Transfer payment method can take up to 3 business days for funds to arrive in our bank account
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Rarely we have inaccurate stock quantities which can cause your order to go on a backorder
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Our Return Policy Is Stated Below
We have a free returns policy, in case you simply change your mind or you realize the product isn't for you, we'll take care of the shipping costs for you.
However please take care when deciding on a model, size or color. We offer returns within 45 days, for refunds back to original form of payment, exchanges or store credit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days if:
- The product has only been tried on to judge fit and is in it's original condition with the packaging
- Or in the rare case the product is faulty
To qualify for a full refund or an exchange. Please make sure to:
- Take a photo if the product is faulty
- Keep proof of purchase
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Exchange to another size
We will pay for postage both ways (you will receive a postage label) for exchanges to a different size or lower priced product. For an exchange to a more expensive product you will receive a store credit to use.
Returns for a refund
For returns for a refund there will be a free return label provided.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns for store credit
You will receive a label for the return postage. A store credit will be processed equal to the order value minus Express Post charge (if any). Store credit will be sent via email.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are looking to return or exchange an item please go to our returns center here
Private Health Insurance
Each health fund process may differ, they usually will ask for an Invoice/receipt (which is provided upon purchase), and/or a referral from your GP or specialist; we strongly recommend you call them directly to reconfirm a possible claim process in case there has been any sudden policy change in particular to the product you are looking to purchase.
Steps for private health insurance claims:
- Make your purchase online like you would any other order
- We will send the items out immediately upon receiving payment (Instant with PayPal, AfterPay or Credit/Debit Card)
- Submit your invoice/receipt to your health insurer
- Your health insurer will reimburse you
For NDIS or workers compensation
Please visit our NDIS page