Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support 46027
Product Code: 46027
Availability:Out of stock
Quantity Per Pack: Sold Individually
Sizing: One Size Fits Most
The Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support has been designed to give relief to people suffering with pain from plantar fasciitis. This condition affects many people, especially runners.
Plantar fasciitis is an injury which can afflict anyone who either stands on their feet for long hours each day or those who run, walk or hike on a regular basis. This type of repetitive strain injury is exacerbated when walking or running on hard surfaces such as pavements and concrete.
Our feet have a long, fibrous band of tissue which runs from our toes to our heels. The purpose of this tissue is to support our foot arch and the muscles in our feet. With overuse, it’s easy to over stretch the tissue and cause minute tears, which in turn cause inflammation which inevitably leads to pain.
Oddly enough, it’s women who suffer more from plantar fasciitis than men. Note that it’s a condition which will definitely be more prevalent in people who are overweight and those who are on their feet for many hours during the day.
Your risk may also increase if you:
- Wear shoes which have thin soles
- Have flat feet
- Frequently wear shoes with high heels
- Suffer from a tight Achilles tendon
- Have an usual gait or stride
- Wear running/exercise shoes which are no longer giving you the support you need.
Wearing the Mueller Arch Support can help prevent this problem, especially if you fall into one of the above categories. It can also alleviate the problem once plantar fasciitis has taken hold.
The Mueller Arch Support can be used for:
- Support for advanced knee arthritis
- Medium stability for moderate to major ligament sprains
- Medium stability for moderate to major muscle strains
- Providing physical restraint around the knee area
- Helping to restore knee stability
- Slowing down joint degeneration
- Protecting the knee against recurrence of old injuries
Features and Benefits of the Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support 46027
The Mueller Arch Support supports the plantar fascia, which, as described above, is the band of fibrous tissue which runs from your heel to your toes. It helps to relieve soreness, inflammation and discomfort in the arch and heel area, by using targeted, upward compression.
The arch support can be used on either the right or left foot and, it’s adjustable, so one size fits all (up to 18 inches/45.72cm – measure around the arch of the foot). This products is also designed to fit any shoe style, making it possible to wear in all situations – office, gym or a night out. It’s lightweight and comfortable design means it can be worn continuously without any discomfort.
The arch support is made from a perforated fabric which gives it breathability. It has a soft, comfortable arch compression pad. It’s adjustable hook-and-loop closure controls the amount of compression.
How to put on the Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Support
- Position the arch support under the centre of the arch with the blue pad facing upwards.
- Wrap the strap on the inside of the foot over the top of the foot. Secure the strap to the brace.
- Wrap the strap from the outside of the foot over the top of the foot. Secure the strap to the brace.
- Adjust the straps so they give you the support that you need
Material and Allergy Information
- Contains latex
The Mueller Arch Support is fully washable. Simply wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Rinse in cold water and then air dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry.