The Mueller adjustable back brace features eight flexible steel springs and advanced, elasticated materials to provide all-day lumbar pain relief and support. The tapered fit provides incredible comfort and improved posture without impeding movement.
Benefits of the Mueller Adjustable Back Brace 11627
- Adjustable levels of compression provide long-lasting relief from pain and discomfort during everyday activity.
- Features a broad, 9 inch elasticated back-band and 8 foam-padded, steel springs, offering advanced levels of comfort and lumbar support.
- Has a specially tapered cut, which is narrower around the stomach, to ensure a comfortable, custom fit for men and women.
- Manufactured from a breathable fabric which is designed for all-day wear.
- Easy, wrap-around fitting with a Velcro, hook & loop closure.
- Compression is fully adjustable with two elasticated, Velcro tension straps.
- Recommended for a chronic unstable lumbar spine, moderate disc and arthritic conditions, back strains, sprains, sciatica, muscle spasms, and strains of the sacroiliac area.
- Single adjustable size fits waists between 71 and 30cm (28 and 44 inches)
Material & Allergy Information:
- Contains 8 anatomically shaped, padded steel springs
- Contains Latex
- Available in black only