The Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap is a great product for extra knee support when you need it the most. So if you’re suffering from instability in your knee from lax ligaments or Osteoarthritis, pain and swelling from a chronic injury, or just a general feeling of a weak or “wobbly” knee joint, then the Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap is the perfect solution for you.
Shock Doctor is a leading brand in performance sports therapy, that prides itself on designing products to help you perform at your very best, whether you’re recovering from injury, surgery, or dealing with ongoing chronic challenges. Shock Doctor is trusted and worn by hundreds of professional and college athletes all over the globe.
The Wrap is great for instant pain relief because it provides support, compression, and stability to the knee joint. The wrap also helps to facilitate healing and protect the knee from further injury.
It has a Pre-curved design feature for extra comfort and a snug fit. It's made from materials that provide therapeutic warmth to your knee joint which is a bonus for healing and recovery.
The Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap is lightweight, easy on the skin, and easy-to-use, making it the perfect tool for someone on the move.
Features & Benefits of the Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap:
- Provides instant pain relief from minor to moderate sprains and strains
- Provide extra support and stability for recovery and healing
- Made from N-Tex neoprene that features moisture-wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing
- Easy to wrap around the knee with premium Z-grip straps
- These straps are adjustable so you can customize the compression for maximum stability, support, and alignment
- Suitable for athletes or users at Performance Level 2 (Moderate support for minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for recovery)
- Anatomically correct in that it has a pre-curved design for that extra-enhanced fit
- The knee-cap or patella is protected and stabilized with a padded buttress
- The area that would sit at the back of the knee is made from a multiway-stretch Lycra that is comfortable on the skin as you move and bend your knee
- Available in Black; can be used on the left or right side
- Fits most knee sizes (knee circumference of up to 16 inches)
Use the Shock Doctor 867 Knee Compression Wrap for:
- Mild to moderate knee pain associated with arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis
- Mild to moderate knee strains and knee sprains
- Chronic knee pain and swelling
- Instability of the knee
- Recovery from knee injuries or surgery
- Walking, jogging, running, hiking
- Field sports
Wash and care:
- Hand wash only in cold water and dry flat
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
- Elastane, Neoprene