The McDavid Knee and Elbow Pads 645 are designed for body-to-court diving and impact. This makes them the ideal choice for people who play court games such as volleyball, basketball, netball, indoor soccer, racquetball, badminton and squash.
Features and Benefits of McDavid Knee and Elbow Pads 645
It makes sense to protect our knees and elbows as much as we can when playing sports that involve floor contact; this is where the McDavid Knee and Elbow Pads come into play:
- These knee and elbow pads not only help prevent physical injury, they also protect against cuts, bruises and abrasions.
- Protecting our bodies and investing in our future well-being is important, as we all want to maintain an active lifestyle as we get older. Small investments, such as wearing McDavid Knee and Elbow Pads when playing sport which involves floor contact, can go a long way to ensuring that we are always able to lead an active life.
- These knee and elbow pads have been designed specifically with sports such as racquetball, squash, badminton, table tennis and volleyball in mind.
- The McDavid Knee and Elbow Pads are sold in pairs and can be used on the right or left leg/arm.
- They have a breathable, comfortable elastic sleeve with half-inch closed-cell foam padding.
- The elasticated sleeve makes the product very easy to put on and take off.
McDavid Knee and Elbow Pads 645 can be used for:
- Protection against bruising
- Protection against grazes
- Protection against cuts
- Protection against abrasions
- Helping protect against sprains and strains
Material and Allergy Information
- 70% polyester
- 12% rayon
- 18% rubber
- Polyethylene foam
The pads are fully washable. Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Rinse in cold water. Air dry. Do not use fabric softener and do not tumble dry.
How to put on the McDavid Knee and Elbow Pads
Simply pull gently over your foot/arm and ease up your leg/arm. The elastic sleeve makes this process very easy.