Welcome to the team Sohaybah Bux! Around mid last year we got in Sohaybah touch with Sohaybah to see if she wanted to write for us. After the first few articles we knew her content is special and since then she's been a regular contributor to our blog.
We strive to be the leaders in the physiotherapy and sports medical space in Australia. That doesn't just mean stocking the best products from around the world but also having amazing content on the website that is written by a professional with a lot of experience in the field. Sohaybah ticks all the boxes! Check out our blog and get reading!
Here are some things you may want to know:
- Qualified with a Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal in 2012.
- Completed Community Service year at Bethesda Hospital in Northern KZN, SA in 2013.
- Served a year (2014) with Samantha Wood Physiotherapy at The Bay Hospital in Richardsbay in KZN, SA where I gained the bulk of my experience in Orthopaedic, Paediatric, Medical, and Surgical Physiotherapy management.
- Started up my own physiotherapy private practice in my home town of Stanger, in KZN at the Adam's Medical Centre in 2016. Check her website.
- Started developing an interest in marketing, social media management, product photography, article writing in 2018.
Get to know her better:
- OG Harry Potter nerd.
- Chocolate Addict (she swears she is trying to cut back!).
- Since 2020 she has been a one-woman-physio-show on the road so to speak.
- Living on the edge with trying to balance being a physio, wife, and mom while trying not to fall off said edge.