The Neo G Hinged Open Knee Support from leading sports brand Neo G is a widely used, trusted tool used to provide pain-relieving support and stability for your knee. The device offers firm joint support and compression while reducing strain on the knee while you wear it.
So if you’re struggling with chronic knee pain, healing from an ACL surgery or just trying to get through the day without your knee feeling like it’s about to “give way”, then this product is perfect for you. Stability is the name of the game with this brace, so it’s also great for patella tracking, pain and stiffness from Arthritis, and even during your rehabilitation process while you recover from an injury. It’s the perfect brace for active lifestyles, be it at while you’re at work or playing your favorite sport.
Features & Benefits of the Neo G Hinged Open Knee Support 894:
- Two-point geared hinge system to help control flexion and extension movements of the knee whilst helping reduce unwanted medial and lateral instability
- Three adjustable straps that provide maximum joint protection and stability, making it suitable for use during rehabilitation following trauma or surgery
- Has an open patella area that helps with patella-tracking problems
- Made from heat therapeutic neoprene that helps warm muscles and joints while you wear it making it perfect for achy joints or muscular pain
- Allows for weight-bearing pressure to be more evenly distributed in the knee joint so as to help with Arthritic or meniscal pain
- The edges are soft-bound for extra comfort against your skin and durability
- It comes in a universal size that fits most knees and is fully adjustable so you can get a snug, comfortable fit tailored to your needs.
- Suitable for either the left or the right knee and is Unisex
- It’s also compatible with the use of our Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Pack.
Use the Neo G Hinged Knee Brace For ACL Sprains & More for:
- When you need to control flexion and extension movements of the knee
- When you need to minimize medial and lateral instability
- Muscular strains
- Meniscus tears
- Ligament sprains, ligament laxity or general instability of the knee
- ACL sprains or tears
- Patellar tracking
- Pain and stiffness associated with Arthritis
- Runner’s Knee
- Support for injured or weak knees
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery
- Occupational & sporting injuries
How to use the Neo G Knee Brace With Hinges:
- Make sure that you consult your physician or physiotherapist before use
- Do not use over broken skin or open wounds
- The brace fits up to a knee circumference of 56cm. Measure the circumference of your leg about 4 inches up from the knee joint for sizing
- With the knee bent slightly in a sitting position, ensure that your kneecap is in the center of the brace and within the open patella feature
- Ensure that the hinges sit on either side of your knee comfortably
- Wrap the middle strap behind your knee and make sure its securely fastened
- Then lastly wrap the top and bottom straps around your knee to ensure that its snug, comfortable and not restricting your blood flow
Fits up to 56cm / 22In. Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for the maximum size
Use it with the Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy pack or Disc
- Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene
Wash & Care:
- Remove metal hinges before washing.
- Hand-wash with cold water only and dry flat.
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach
- Store in a cool, dry place