Mueller ITB Strap 57927
Product Code: 57927
Availability:Out of stock
This simple, effective strap helps to relieve the pain and discomfort of runne's knee caused by iliotibial band syndrome (ITB). The strap is textured to provide firm placement and increased air flow.
Benefits of the Mueller ITB Strap 11649
- Specially designed to ease the aches and pains associated with ITB / runne's knee.
- Simple design is easy to fit and adjust, with a large plastic buckle and a single Velcro strap.
- Textured fabric helps to increase air flow, reduce sweating and prevent slipping.
- Allows you to continue training with reduced pain and discomfort.
- Features Muelle's patented, Aegis antimicrobial treatment to protect the strap from odors, staining and deterioration.
- Recommended for runners but can be used for ITB pain management in other sports.
Single adjustable size fits above left or right knee, 29 to 48cm (11.5 to 19 inches)
Material & Allergy Information:
- Neoprene blended fabric
- Contains Latex
- Available in black only