Seal-Tight Waterproof Cast Cover - Adult Short Leg 20103
Brand: Seal Tight
Product Code: ST-20103
Availability:Out of stock
Designed For: Adults
Quantity Per Pack: Sold Individually
Sizing: 23" Length & 21" Max Circumference
Recommended by surgeons and medics, a Seal-Tight Adult Short Leg Cast Cover 20103 will keep a leg cast, brace, splint or dressing dry while you bathe or shower. It's a simple idea - a tough, polyvinyl cover keeps water off the cast. A latex-free, watertight seal below the knee allows easy fitting and removal, but prevents water from entering the cover. This is a 'must-have' product for anyone recovering from a broken leg or surgery. Size: 23 inches (58cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference.
Benefits of the Seal-Tight Short Leg Cast Cover 20103
- Keeps a leg cast dry in the bath or shower - avoids cast softening and replacement.
- Works equally well with leg braces, splints bandages and dressings.
- Helps to prevent infections caused by a damp, unhygienic cast or dressing.
- Forms a watertight seal below the knee.
- Designed to last the life of a cast - can be used as often as needed.
- Easy to fit and remove.
- Size: 23 inches (58cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Latex-free, suitable for wearers who are allergic to rubber.
- Made from a durable, polyvinyl cover ultrasonically bonded to a plastic ring with a flexible, waterproof seal.
- Transparent cast cover with a blue plastic ring.