Keeping an arm plaster cast, bandage or splint dry while showering can be a serious problem. The easy solution is this Seal-Tight Long Arm Cast Cover 20102. This durable, polyvinyl cover has a special, non-latex seal that keeps water out, yet still allows easy fitting and removal. Use this Seal-Tight cover to keep your cast or bandage dry and hygienic in the bath or shower. Size: 40 inches (101cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference.
Benefits of the Seal-Tight Long Arm Cast Cover 20102
- Keeps an arm cast dry while bathing or showering avoids cast replacement.
- Can also be used to keep bandages, splints or braces dry in the bath or shower.
- Helps to prevent infections caused by a build-up of moisture in the cast or bandage.
- Forms a watertight seal below the elbow.
- Reusable designed to last the life of a cast.
- Easy to fit and remove.
- Size: 40 inches (101cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Free from natural latex, suitable for wearers with a rubber allergy.
- Made from a durable, polyvinyl cover, bonded to a plastic ring with a flexible, watertight seal.
- Transparent cover with a blue plastic ring.