The My Recovers Short Weatherproof Boot Cover is designed to protect your boot and injury from destructive weather conditions, such as rain, snow and other destructive elements like sand or soil. It also keeps any injury safe from bacterial infection caused from dirt or bacteria infiltrating the boot or brace.
The boot cover comes in black and fits either the right or left boot. It fits most manufacturers' orthopaedic boots. Just order the same size as your boot. The boot cover is easy to fit with its zipper back and elasticated top and bottom. This elasticated feature ensures that there is no gap through which moisture or debris can get through, thus protecting your boot from damage. The cover is open at the bottom, allowing you to walk on the tread of your boot.
The short boot cover is made from a breathable, washable, hardwearing fabric. The breathable fabric helps to prevent sweating, keeping the boot and/or brace dry. To keep the boot cover in good condition, gently wipe away any dirt after use.
Benefits of My Recovers Weatherproof Short Boots Covers
- Matches your boot size
- Easy to put on and remove without removing your boot
- Open at the bottom to use your own boot tread
- Wrapped front for toe protection
- Breathable fabric means little or no overheating
- Keeps moisture/rain from your boot or brace
- Elasticated top keeps sand, soil and stones from going inside your boot
- Keeps boot and/or brace clean and hygienic
- Easy to clean
- Hardwearing with cover stitched seams
- Universal fit -- fits right and left boot
- Fits the majority of orthopaedic boots manufactured worldwide
- Order same size as boot
Material and Allergy Information
- Hardwearing fabric
- Cover stitched seams
- To wash, use a gentle detergent and cold water. Rinse well and air dry.