Orthosleeve FS6+ Black Calf & Foot Compression sleeves were developed for people suffering from various leg and foot problems. The company felt that the existing products on the market were bulky, heavy and caused people to sweat which meant that those in need of help, gave up on these products quickly. The FS6+ is lightweight and comfortable and helps relieve pain with targeted compression. It has 11 targeted support zones with three levels of compression.
These sleeves give people extra protection while walking, running or working out and playing sport. Those people who stand on their feet for much of the day, such as nurses, teachers, hairdressers and retail workers, would benefit greatly from using these compression sleeves while working and after work.
NOTE: OS1st FS6 is the re-branded model from Orthosleeve FS6. The product is the same
Benefits of OS1st Orthosleeve FS6 Plus Black Compression Foot & Calf Sleeves
- Lightweight, comfortable and moisture wicking fabric
- Easy to put on
- 11 zones of graduated pressure
- Lighter than most other compression wear
- Promotes excellent circulation
- Wear underneath socks and pants
Orthosleeve Calf and Foot FS6+ Black Sleeves Can Be Used For
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Restless leg syndrome
- Leg cramps
- Arthritis pain
- Heel pain
- Calf muscle pain
- Injury prevention
Materials and Allergy Information
- 24% Spandex
- 76% Micro-nylon
- Soft moisture wicking fabric
- Hand wash them in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse well and air dry. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener or bleach.