The IMAK Adjustable Pil-O-Splint A10112 was designed specifically as a night time splint to those suffering with carpel tunnel syndrome (CTS). This patented design gives effective rest and relief, allowing sufferers to enjoy a good night's sleep. It features two dorsal splints, ergoBeads filled resting pad for the palm and has a soft foam and polyflannel covering.
Carpel tunnel syndrome is a painful condition which is caused by pressure on the median nerve in the wrist, caused by inflammation. It can cause tingling, weakness and pain in the fingers and hand. People at risk from this debilitating syndrome include those with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes. Pregnancy can also bring on carpel tunnel syndrome due to inflammation. The other major cause is repeating the same hand and/or wrist movements.
The Pil-O-Splint fits either hand. It comes in one size and is adjustable.
Benefits of IMAK Adjustable Pil-O-Splint A10112
- Prevents hand from being held in a harmful position during sleep
- Relieves pain, tingling and numbness associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Comfortable for night long wear
- Fits either hand
IMAK Carpal Tunnel Night Splint A10112 Can Be Used For
- Night time relief from carpel tunnel syndrome (CTS)
- Forearm tendonitis
- Wrist pain
- Hand pain
Material and Allergy Information
- Latex freeThe splint is hand washable. Wash in cold water and airdry.