Shock Doctor Ultra Shoulder Brace With Stability Control 842
Brand: Shock Doctor
Product Code: PT842-01-10
Availability:Out of stock
Quantity Per Pack: Sold Individually
Sizing: Multiple Sizes to Fit User
The Shock Doctor Ultra Shoulder Brace With Stability Control from leading sports performance therapy brand Shock Doctor is an advanced therapy brace that offers guaranteed pain relief and stability for your shoulder when you need it the most. The latest design to ensure perfect shoulder positioning, the 842 Shoulder Support has an added X-fit strap that provides excellent stability control and compression retention support to help your shoulder heal in the best way possible.
It’s a product designed for athletes at the top of their game at Performance Level 3, to provide medium to maximum stability and support for moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains, and unstable joints of the shoulder.
So whether you’re looking for help to prevent an AC joint injury, recovery from a Rotator Cuff tear, or heal from a minor shoulder dislocation, the 842 Shock Doctor Shoulder Support is the solution for you!
Features & Benefits of the Shock Doctor Ultra Shoulder Brace:
- Provides medium to maximum support for ligament sprains, muscles strains, and instability in the shoulder
- Offers great versatility with three adjustable straps so you can tailor the fit of the brace to your support needs
- Multi-position X-Fit stability control compression/retention strap support system for that added comfort, stability and alignment
- Made from N-Tex vented neoprene that provides moisture-wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing as you wear it
- Materials include soft Lycra mesh that is easy on the skin and able to conform to a variety of chest shapes and sizes for optimum comfort
- Seams are bound with Lycra to ensure comfort and durability
- Anatomically designed for use on either left or right shoulder
- Available in Black
- Available in sizes S/M and L/XL. Users have commented that this brace is tailored to the bulkier male form, so try picking a smaller size for the best fit.
Use the Shock Doctor Rotator Cuff Shoulder Support for:
- Moderate to major ligament sprains
- Acromioclavicular joint injury or instability
- Rotator Cuff tear or injury
- Shoulder subluxation or dislocation
- Post-surgical repair
- Neoprene, Elastane
Wash & Care:
- Hand-wash only using cold water and dry flat
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach
- Store in a cool, dry place