Mueller Shokk Knee Pads 5460X have been designed with indoor sports in mind; sports which involve floor contact, such as squash, wrestling, indoor football, racquetball and volleyball.
It makes sense to protect our knees as much as we can when playing sports which involve floor contact; this is where the Mueller Shokk Knee Pads come into play. These knee pads not only help prevent physical injury, they also protect against cuts, bruises and abrasions.
Protecting our bodies and investing in our future well being is important, as we all want to maintain an active lifestyle as we get older. Small investments, such as wearing Shokk Knee Pads when playing sport which involves floor contact, can go a long way to ensuring that we are always able to lead an active life. These knee pads have been designed specifically with sports such as wrestling, racquetball, squash, badminton, table tennis and volleyball in mind.
Features and Benefits of Mueller Shokk Knee Pads 5460X
- The Shokk Knee Pads have an expansion panel which is designed to make the pads extremely comfortable to wear.
- The pads stretch with you as you move, while giving support and compression.
- They are manufactured from an abrasion resistant material with foam padding.
- The design of the pads, with its super-stretch panel, ensures there is very little bunching near the knee, which allows a comfortable fit.
- The knee pads’ Neoprene blend sleeve maintains constant compression and retains healing heat.
- The additional of reinforced seams and stretch nylon-trimmed edges prevents chafing of the knee and surrounding area.
- Ideal for wrestling, volleyball, squash, handlball,indoor soccer and racquetball
Mueller Shokk Knee Pads Can be Used For:
- Helping to maintain knee stability
- Slowing down joint degeneration
- Protecting the knee against injury
- Protecting the knee against re-injury
- Protecting knees against cuts, bruises and abrasions
Material and Allergy Information
- 100% Latex free
- Abrasion resistant material with foam padding
- Neoprene blend sleeve
- Stretched nylon trimmed edges
Mueller Shokk Knee Pads are fully washable. Wash them in cold water with a mild detergent. Rinse in cold water and air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not use fabric softener.
How to put on the Mueller Shokk Knee Pads
Mueller Shokk Knee pads are extremely easy to fit. Simply slip them over your foot and gently pull up the leg and over the knee. They may feel tight at first, but this is the way they were designed. You’ll find they’ll soon feel like a second skin and you won’t notice you’re wearing them.