Mueller Jumper's Knee Strap 992
Product Code: 992
Availability:Out of stock
Sizing: One Size Fits Most
The Mueller Jumper's Knee Strap 992 instantly eases the pain associated with runner's knee, jumper's knee, and other kneecap tracking problems. With a single hook and loop closure, the strap can be fitted in seconds to provide soothing compression to the patellar tendon. Once fitted, the patella strap stays firmly positioned while you run, train or work.
Benefits of the Mueller Jumper's Knee Strap 992
- Relieves knee pain caused by running, jumping, and injuries to the patellar tendon.
- Small, simple to fit, and easy to adjust for the perfect level of compression.
- Improves patellar tracking by gently compressing the patellar tendon.
- Features a special, tubular insert, designed to deliver uniform, targeted compression to the patellar tendon, just below the kneecap.
- Has a single, hook and loop closure.
- Stays in position after fitting, allowing you to run, train and carry on with your daily routine.
- Universal fitting for left or right knee.
- Recommended for relieving the pain of jumper's knee (patellar tendonitis), runner's knee (chondromalacia), and Osgood-Schlatter's disease.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Contains rubber/latex not suitable for wearers with a rubber allergy
- One size fits most