This simple and easy-to-use Wrist Support from Mueller Sports Medicine is a basic level support device for injured or weakened wrists. So if you’re struggling with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, or have a weakened wrist from an old injury, the Mueller Elastic Wrist Support with Loop may be just the thing you need.
Features & Benefits of the Mueller Elastic Wrist Support with Loop:
- Easy-to-use wraparound support device with velcro
- Elastic loop for easy application and adjustable compression
- Aids in providing relief from pain, swelling, and discomfort
- Provides firm but non-restricting support so you can still use your wrist for daily activities with adequate flexibility
- Basic level support
- Suitable for Left or Right wrist
- Available in one size that fits most (Up to wrist circumference of 12 inches)
- Available in Black only
The Mueller Elastic Wrist Support with Loop Can Be Used For:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skier's Thumb / Gatekeeper's Thumb
- Acute/Chronic Irritation Pain of the Wrist
- Previous injury or fracture of the wrist resulting in weakness of the wrist
How to Apply the Mueller Elastic Wrist Support with Loop:
- Please consult your physician or physiotherapist before using this product.
- Ensure your wrist is dry and free from any lotions, creams, or oils.
- Pull the elastic loop over your hand.
- Wrap the strap around your wrist while pulling on the elastic loop tightly.
- Adjust as needed for a comfortable fit.
- Ensure the product is not compromising your circulation.
- If any numbness develops in your hand or wrist while using it, please discontinue use.
- This product contains natural rubber latex.
Wash and Care:
- Handwash with cold water and dry flat.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.