The KT Tape Pro
in stealth beige is a kinesiology tape or sports tape that is designed to endure the most demanding workouts and harshest environments. It is a tried and trusted product used by healthcare professionals such as orthopedics, chiropractors, physical therapists, and athletic trainers to help support injured muscles, ligaments, joints, and tendons in the professional athlete.
Unlike the Original Cotton KT Tape that can be used for general aches and pains, The KT Tape Pro features a much longer elastic core to provide greater support that is usually needed by professional athletes.
The KT Tape Pro also retains its elasticity much better over time, as compared to the Original Cotton KT Tape, and can, therefore, last for up to 7 days.
What is KT Tape Pro?
It is essentially an elastic bandage that is sticky on one side so that it can be stuck onto bare skin, to provide support for and physically hold muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments. This allows the injured area to be immobilized (movement is restricted) while you recover, and in doing so provides pain relief. It is lightweight and comfortable to use while you carry on living life to the fullest, be it while you are training hard at the gym, prepping for a triathlon or riding the biggest waves at the beach.
Features & Benefits of KT Tape Pro: Kinesiology Elastic Sports Tape
- Provides pain relief and restriction of movement, without restricting your range of motion
- It’s lightweight, comfortable and easy-to-use
- It retains its elasticity far better than the Original Cotton KT Tape so it can last for up to 7 days
- It is made to endure and stay in position through the most demanding workouts, multiple runs, and water sports
- Its synthetic microfibers are fast-drying which is great for all the swimmers, sailors, surfers and triathletes out there
- Its synthetic fibers are also naturally anti-microbial, so you can wear it for longer
- It endures in the harshest of environments including increased humidity and cold
- It features a Reflective Safety Design so that it glows in the dark, making it perfect for those late-night training sessions
- It uses an acrylic-based medical grade adhesive that is gentle on your skin
- It is Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free and Natural Rubber-Free which means that it is made from fewer substances that are likely to cause allergic reactions
- It comes in a sleek protective travel case that you can use to store your training gear or valuables
- Available in 10 colors to choose from: Jet Black and Stealth Beige.
KT Tape Original Cotton
KT Tape Pro
Greater support due to synthetic fibers
Lasts for up to 3 days
Lasts for up to 7 days
Can be used while showering or in the pool
Features fast-drying synthetic fibers (moisture wicking) and made to endure specifically for high-intensity water sports
Use KT Tape Pro For:
- Neck pain and injuries
- Shoulder pain including repetitive strain injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis Elbow / Golfers’ Elbow
- Gluteus pain
- Pelvic and groin pain
- Runner’s Knee, Jumper’s Knee or ligament laxity
- Shin splints
- Hamstring strain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- And much more!
How to use KT Tape Pro Kinesiology Tape
- Make sure your skin is clean and free from any dirt, oils or lotions before you apply
- Remove excessive hair from the area you are treating so that the KT Tape Pro will stick properly onto your skin
- If you are using it before a big sports match or a high-intensity workout, apply the tape 1 hour beforehand
- Do not stretch the ends of the tape
- Do not overstretch the tape while you apply it as this can cause irritation of the skin, and even lead to abrasions or bruises when you remove it
- Once you have assumed the correct potion of the area to be treated, maintain this position so that the tape can be applied effectively
- After applying the tape, activate the adhesive by rubbing it. This will generate heat so that the adhesive/glue will soften and stick better onto your skin
- When removing the tape, do so gently. Avoid ripping it off and use baby oil or warm water to help free it from your skin