The McDavid Adjustable Knee Support 419 is a great, multipurpose support for the knee that can help to reduce the symptoms of jumper's knee, runner's knee and Osgood-Schlatter disease. With its built-in adjustable bracing pads this unique support can also help to improve patellar tracking, patellar sublaxation and chondromalacia. Light and comfortable to wear, this knee support can be worn during your regular sporting activities.
Benefits of the McDavid Multi-Action Knee Strap 419
- Supports and stabilizes the knee joint during recovery from runner's and jumper's knee (patellar tendonitis).
- Features moveable patellar buttresses (bracing pads) which can be adjusted for the best compression, comfort and pain relief.
- The unique design is exclusive to McDavid.
- Open kneecap design improves patellar tracking.
- Made from light, comfortable, 3.2mm neoprene fabric.
- Improves circulation by retaining body warmth.
- Hook and loop closure for easy fitting.
- Stitched with flat seams for superb comfort.
- Can be used on either knee (universal fitting).
- Also helps with recovery from Osgood-Schlatter disease, chondromalacia, lateral patellar subluxation and non-specific knee pain.
Material & Allergy Information:
- 100% Latex free.
- Made from 3.2mm neoprene (apart from the buttresses, strap, binding and covering fabric).