The Mueller Tuffner Pre-Tape Spray is a spray-on adherent that is used to better secure sports tapes and wraps to the body part you are treating. It provides strong adherence to your skin by reinforcing the stickiness of the tape or wrap so that it lasts longer, and remains secure while you move.
It’s a trusted product by physiotherapists, sports science therapists, and biokineticists because it provides that extra much-needed support for those tough taping procedures.
Features & Benefits of the Mueller Tuffner Pre-Tape Spray:
- Provides additional support for sports tapes and wraps
- It helps to strengthen the skin and provides antiseptic protection to the skin
- Increases adhesiveness of the tape without irritation and discoloration of the skin
- It is far more water-resistant than the adhesive on most sports tapes, making it ideal for showering, wet conditions, and also when taping sweaty parts of the body such as the feet
- Supplied in a useful 283g aerosol can, that’s small enough to pop into any gym bag or purse when you’re on the go
- The spray is colorless, so it’s invisible once sprayed onto the skin
How to apply the Mueller Tuffner Pre-Tape Spray:
- Ensure the area to be treated is free from any oils, creams lotions, etc.
- Apply in a sweeping motion to the skin
- Apply sports tape or wrap and secure firmly
- For best results, try removing any body hair on the area you are treating
- In addition, to avoid any unwanted stickiness to the surrounding areas of your body, cover them with paper towels that you can dispose of easily