The OS1st KS7 Performance Knee Sleeve from leading sports brand OS1st is an orthopedic knee support that’s perfect for anyone with an athletic lifestyle. Described by its users as “by far the best compression gear on the market”, the KS7 Performance Knee Sleeve not only provides pain relief and support for your knee but also aids in the circulation of the leg while you wear it for a faster recovery. It works by compressing your muscles and joints, all the while preventing and treating both pain and swelling, leaving you free to engage in the activities you love.
It’s a lightweight device that can be used easily under your gym or work clothes and serves as a less-bulky option as compared to some knee braces or splints out there.
It’s easy to use and comfortable for all-day or -nightwear.
Features & Benefits of the KS7 Performance Knee Sleeve:
- Prevents and treats knee pain and swelling
- Provides multi-directional supports and stability for the knee
- Specifically designed to support the patella from above and below, while taking pressure off of the patellar tendon
- Promotes circulation to aid in recovery
- Features 7 targeted zones of compression for increased stability, circulation and injury prevention
- Made from the highest quality combination of spandex and micro-nylon for a snug fit that stills gives you full and healthy mobility of your knee
- Made with anti-microbial and moisture-wicking agents so that it’s breathable, ensuring that you can wear them for longer without having to worry about bad odors
- Features a hypoallergenic gel anti-migration system designed so that it stays in position while you wear it, especially while playing your favorite sport
- Slimline design makes it a more practical and easy-to-use option over your workwear or athletic gear, and even in conjunction with bulkier supports or braces should you be required to do so
- Lightweight and comfortable for use all day or night
Use the KS7 Performance Knee Sleeve for:
- Pain and swelling
- Instability of the knee
- Runner's Knee (Patello-femoral Pain Syndrome)
- Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendonitis)
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Patella tracking
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Recovery from an injury
- During rehabilitation
- While playing your favorite sport including high-impact landing ones like running or jumping
Materials and Allergy Information
- 24% Lycra Spandex
- 76% Micro-nylon
- Soft moisture wicking fabric
- Hand wash them in cold water with a mild detergent, rinse well and air dry. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener or bleach.