suThe Calf Shin Compression Wrap Brace from Shock Doctor is an excellent product for those suffering from calf pain and strain, cramping in the calf/leg, shin splints, and varicose veins. The product is designed for everyday use, whether you're at work, shooting some hoops, or training hard for that 10k.
It’s designed with multiple straps that are quick and easy to wrap onto your leg when you’re on the go and can be adjusted to control the amount of compression you want for optimum fit, stability, and comfort. It also goes the extra mile with these removable shin support pads that can be adjusted to provide compression tailored to your specific needs or preference.
The brace is made from quality materials that provide therapeutic warmth to aid healing and help to control any moisture that may develop during intense workouts.
Features & Benefits of the Shock Doctor Calf Shin Compression Brace:
- Used to provide compression and relief of the calf from pain, strain, shin splints, etc.
- Provides moderate support for the lower leg and calf
- Practical and slimline design for everyday use, be it for work or play
- Designed with a multi-strap system that allows you to adjust the level of compression you prefer
- Easy-to-wrap Z-grip adjustable strap for quick application when you’re on the go
- Adjustable and removable shin support pads that provide targeted healing pressure where you need it the most
- Binding is made from lycra/spandex for added comfort and long-lasting wear
- Made from N-Tex air flow vented neoprene that provides moisture-wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing while you move
- Made with antimicrobial technology that helps to control any bacteria that can develop from intense workouts or exposure to harsh environments
- Aids your proprioception or awareness of stress where the brace will restrict enough movement so that you know when to contract your muscles to prevent further injury
- It comes in a size that fits most and can be worn on the left or right leg
Use the Shock Doctor Shin Splints Compression Wrap for:
- Calf pain and strain
- Shin splints
- Leg cramps
- Varicose veins
- Achilles Tendon instability
- Recovery from injury to the calf
- Basketball, Soccer and other field sports
- Cycling and Hiking
- Running, jogging or walking
How to use the Calf Strain Injury Support 857:
- Always seek advice from your doctor or physiotherapist before use
- Orientate yourself: ensure the product label 857 is nearest to your knee, and the Shock Doctor label is placed firmly on the outer side of your calf
- The straps should close over your calf
- Apply over the calf/leg so that it is between the knee and ankle. It must not hinder any movement of the knee or ankle.
- Make sure to adjust the fit with the straps so it does not feel too tight or uncomfortable to avoid blood flow restriction
Wash and care:
- Hand wash only in cold water and dry flat
- Do not use Fabric Softener or Bleach
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
- Elastane, Neoprene