The McDavid Jumper’s Knee Strap (414) is one of the most effective products on the market for reducing the pain of jumper’s knee. Simple and highly effective, the strap can be fitted in seconds to bring instant relief from the nagging pain of a patellar tendon injury.
How it works:
The knee strap is formed from a single band of Neoprene, fitted with uniquely moulded, tubular buttress. When fitted over the patellar tendon, just below the knee, the level of compression provided by the buttress can be quickly adjusted to provide soothing pain relief. A Velcro closure holds the strap firmly in place. As well as providing effective pain relief, the knee strap also helps to reduce some of strains and forces affecting the knee. Wear the strap during mild exercise while your body recovers from injury.
Benefits of the Jumper’s Knee Strap:
- Reduces pain by applying a constant, comforting level of compression
- The strap can be easily adjusted to apply direct, targeted compression
- The straps stays firmly in position, allowing unrestricted movement
- Reduces the pain and discomfort associated with many common patellar conditions
Features Of The Patellar Tendonitis Strap:
- Small, light, easy to carry and fit
- A simple Velcro closure to adjust the level of compression
- A comfortable Neoprene support band, faced with Nylon on both sides
- Available in black
- Hand washable – fully hygienic
- One size fits all users
Order the McDavid Jumper’s Knee Strap 414 to help with:
- Pain relief from specific conditions like jumper’s knee (patellar tendonitis)
- Assisting with recovery from Osgood Schlatter disease (apophysitis of the tibial tubercle)
- Reducing anterior knee pain and helping with recovery from runner’s knee.
- Providing relief from non-specific pain around the knee cap and patellar tendon including patellar tracking symptoms
- Protecting and supporting the knee when returning to running, basketball, jumping and racquet sports
Material & Allergy Information:
100% latex-free 3.2mm neoprene (CR)—exclusive of binding/cover fabric