The unique design of IMAK’s Arthritis Socks A2019
provides mild compression, warmth and increased circulation to promote
healing for those suffering from arthritis of the foot and/or toes.
These arthritis socks were designed by an orthopaedic surgeon to prevent
and alleviate the pain associated with arthritis, neuropathy and poor
circulation. They can also be worn to prevent swelling of the feet and
legs, especially on long flights.
The socks have individual
toes, just like gloves, and also have added webbing in between the toes
to prevent stiffness by keeping the toes separated and able to stretch,
which encourages a more natural gait when walking. These socks come in
three sizes – small, medium and large and are grey in colour. They are
extremely easy to put on and, are so comfortable, that they can be worn
day and night.
The manufacturer recommends you consult your
doctor before using the IMAK Arthritis Socks for treating circulatory
problems, especially those associated with diabetes, neuropathy of the
lower leg or other existing skin conditions.
Benefits of IMAK Arthritis Socks A2019
- Can wear 24 hours a day
- Provides mild compression to control swelling
- May help with poor circulation
- May help with neuropathy of the feet
- Great for walking
- Comfortable fabric – soft breathable cotton
- Warms up cold feet
- Helps keep feet dry
- Come in 3 sizes – small, medium and large
- Fully washable
IMAK Arthritis Socks Can Be Used For:
- Arthritic foot and toe pain
- Poor circulation
- Swelling the feet and the ankles
- Travelling – especially flying
Materials and Allergy Information
- Free from Latex
- 92% cotton
- 8% Spandex
- Soft breathable fabric
- To wash, simply hand wash them in cold water, rinse well and air dry. Do not put in the tumble drier or use fabric softener or bleach.