The IMAK Compression Active Gloves A2018 are great for those who find playing certain sports or performing every day activities difficult due to aches, pains and stiffness in the hands, often due to arthritis. These gloves were designed by an orthopaedic surgeon for arthritis sufferers. The purpose was the design gloves which combined pain relief and support, with usability. The Arthritis Foundation in the United States awarded this product its Ease of Use Commendation.
The gloves are made from a mix of breathable cotton and spandex, which allows comfortable wear both day and night. The breathable cotton also ensures that the hands remain dry. The unique design allows compression to be applied which helps to relieve pain, increase circulation and flexibility. By encouraging increased blood flow, inflammation is either reduced or kept at bay. The open fingers allow freedom of movement in all activities, from gripping a golf club to texting friends.
The gloves have anti slip dots, which allow wearers to hold anything, such as a cricket bat, without fear of it slipping through their hands. These anti slip dots also prevent any aggravation of hand injury symptoms or arthritis.
The gloves are available in grey and come in 3 sizes – small, medium and large. To determine the correct size, measure across the knuckles. Small – up to 3⅛ inches, medium – up to 3½ inches and large – up to 4 inches.
Benefits of IMAK Compression Active Gloves A2018
- Easy to wash
- Comfortable for all day and all night wear
- Soft breathable cotton
- Fabric allows skin to breathe, so hands stay dry
- Provides mild compression for warmth
- Compression improves circulation
- Compression promotes healing
- Open fingertips allow freedom of movement
- Anti-slip design ensures a good grip
- 3 sizes
- Easy to slip on
Imak Active Gloves Can Be Used For:
- Relief of aches and pains due to arthritis and general hand pain
- Relief from swelling due to arthritis and other causes
- Relief from cold hands and stiffness due to arthritis and other causes
- Improving blood circulation
The Compression Gloves Benefits Many Hobbies:
- Typing – computer office work
- Arts and crafts such as knitting and sewing
Material and Allergy Information:
- Latex free
- Neoprene free
- 95% cotton
- 5% Spandex
- Hand wash the gloves in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use
fabric softener or bleach. Rinse well and air dry. Do not tumble dry.