Shock Doctor’s Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges 875 is their most advanced knee brace, offering protection and relief from moderate to severe instability and pain and is a level 3 product.
Note: The Shock Doctor 875 is running low in stock. If you cannot select a size it is because it is out of stock. You can find a great alternative in the McDavid 429 here.
The ultra knee support has many features. The unique bilateral support hinges give the wearer stability, protection and enhanced performance. They also have hyperextension stops and impact absorbing base pads. The X-fit strap system provides both security and comfort. The ultra knee support with bilateral hinges has an anatomical pre-curved design which gives the user a great fit, comfort and stability.
Sweat protection at the back of the knee is provided by 4-way stretch Lycra mesh. All the fabric uses antimicrobial technology to prevent odour causing bacteria. The knee support uses premium stitching assembly which not only gives it a long life but is also comfortable to wear.
Shock Doctor say that a tight fit is necessary in order to attain the maximum benefit from the knee support. However, do not overtighten the Velcro straps. Tighten them just enough so the product doesn’t slip. The brace will take a couple of days of wear for the fabric to stretch to conform to the knee area. It may feel and little scratchy at first and be a little difficult to remove but this is all part of the ‘breaking in’ process.
Benefits of the Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges 875
- Finger tabs make it easy to pull on
- Bilateral support hinges securely anchor and protect the knee
- Hyperextension stops and impact absorbing base pads prevent over-extension
- N-Tex latex free neoprene provides compression and thermal therapy
- 4-way stretch Lycra at back of knee gives comfort
- The X-fit strap system gives comfort and security
- Anatomical precurved design ensures a good fit
- Straps maximise stability and customise compression
- Antimicrobial technology reduces odour causing bacteria
- Compression provides soft tissue support, joint alignment and therapeutic warmth
The Shock Doctor Knee Brace With Hinges Can Be Used For:
- Support for advanced knee arthritis
- Medium stability for moderate to major ligament sprains such as Medical Collateral Ligament (MCL), Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL)
- Medium stability for moderate to major muscle strains
- Providing physical restraint around the knee area
- Helping to restore knee stability after surgery
- Slowing down joint degeneration
- Protecting the knee against recurrence of old injuries
- Provide knee stability before surgery
The Knee Support Benefits All Sports:
- Soccer, rugby & AFL
- Basketball and network
- Weightlifting, CrossFit and Olympic lifters
- Running and powerwalking
- Winter activies such as skiiing & snowboarding
Material and Allergy Information
- 100% Latex free
- Lycra mesh at back of knee
- N-Tex air flow vented neoprene
- Antimicrobial technology
|Knee Circumference 2 Inches Below Patella (Inches)|
|Small||12.25 to 13.25|
|Medium||13 to 14|
|Large||13.75 to 14.75|
|Extra Large||14.5 to 15.5|