The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves 6055 is one of the all-time, best-selling compression sleeves for runners in the USA, the calf sleeves features seam-free construction for comfort, graduated compression for improved circulation, and special chevron ribbing on the shins. The ribbing acts like athletic tape to reduce the pain of shin splints.
Benefits of the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves 6055
- Chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeves acts like athletic taping to prevent shin splints, or reduce pain caused by the condition.
- Provides targeted compression for the calf muscles, delivering support and stabilization while reducing fatigue.
- Uses graduated compression to improve circulation, increase muscle oxygenation, and speed recovery after competing or training.
- Moisture wicking, Zensah fabric keeps you cool and comfortable when exercising, but warms the muscles during inactivity.
- Features an open area around the foot – can be worn with or without socks.
- Fabric has a hygienic Silver Ion treatment to reduce odor from sweat and bacteria.
- Sold in pairs.
- Recommended for reducing the pain associated with shin splints (medial tibial stress syndrome, also known as MTSS).
Material & Allergy Information For The Calf Compression Sleeves:
- Fabric: Proprietary Zensah fabric
- Neoprene and Latex free
- Machine wash on a cold/gentle cycle. Do not bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
|Measurement Around Calf (cm)|
|Extra Small - Small||24 to 31.5|
|Small - Medium||31.5 to 38|
|Large - Extra Large||38 and over|