The McDavid Elastic Elbow Sleeve 512 is recommended as a comfortable, compression treatment for the elbow joint and tendons. This is a great therapeutic option for minor elbow pain related to conditions like tendonitis and tennis elbow. This support provides remedial compression without the heat retaining effect of neoprene.
Benefits of the McDavid Elastic Elbow Sleeve 512R
- Eases pain and promotes healing by compressing the soft tissues around the elbow joint.
- Helps to heal minor elbow joint and tendon injuries.
- Can be worn for support during play/workout to prevent injury.
- Made from a cool, breathable fabric, without the heat retaining properties of neoprene.
- Simple, sleeve design – easy to fit and remove.
- Universal – fits either the left or right elbow.
- Discreet – can be worn under clothing.
- Recommended to help reduce the pain associated with conditions like arthritis, tendonitis and tennis elbow.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Fabric: 65% polyester, 25% rubber, 10% nylon.
- Recommended for those with a neoprene allergy.
|Measurement Around 45 Degree Bent Elbow (Inches)|
|Small||8 to 9.5|
|Medium||9.5 to 11|
|Large||11 to 12|
|Extra Large||12 to 14|